The Association has immediate openings for LPC Facilitators across the State. Individuals who meet the minimum qualifications and are interested in becoming a LPC Facilitator should apply before February 1st, 2021.
18.104.22.168 Minimum Qualifications for Association Staff
Applicants applying for Association Staff Positions must meet the following basic requirements:
- No Felony Convictions. Must be able to pass a Kentucky State Police Background Check.
- No more than 2 traffic violations within the last 36 months
- No Domestic Violence records
- Must be a Resident of Kentucky
- Must have a Valid Kentucky Driver’s License
- Must have a cell phone
- Must pass a character background screening of at least 3 Personal References
- Must be proficient in basic computer skills. Specifically, proficient with Microsoft Office©, Microsoft Excel©, or Google Docs© and Google Sheets©
22.214.171.124.6 LPC Facilitator Qualifications/Skills:
- Ability to multi-task
- Takes initiative
- Works independently
- Creative problem-solving skills
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Finance, Accounting, or Management preferred, but not required
- 4 or more years of experience in Kentucky Public Schools Administration/Supervisory Position. (Superintendent, Assistant Superintendent, Principal or Assistant Principal), Director or Assistant Director of Facility Management with experience in an operational environment
- Must complete the Associations LPC Training Program with a favorable passing score.
To apply for this position please click: Online Application
For more information please contact the Executive Directors Office (Edo@kspma.org).
 Grandfather clause- Association Staff retained for services before January 1st, 2021 are excluded from these requirements.