KSPMA announces new Partnership
KSPMA has named Facilitron as the official work orders system for schools in Kentucky.
(Watch Video Announcement and Overview)
All county districts will receive special pricing and will be able to access Facilitron’s work orders system as well as their complete facility management platform—including facility scheduling, community requests, contact tracing tools and more.
Facilitron created their work order system especially for school district M&O departments, is easy-to-use, mobile friendly and includes everything in one system—work orders, preventive maintenance, assets and consumables, key management and more. No additional modules or fees.
Implementation is turn-key with no additional setup fees and takes just a few weeks to complete.
Perhaps best of all, the system will automatically create the critical funding-related Kentucky State School Maintenance Reports that districts are required to submit every four years. Also, by utilizing Facilitron as your facility management platform and work order system, KSPMA will be able to aggregate important data on how Kentucky school districts operate to help bring future improvements and benefits to its members.
Access the Entire Facilitron Platform
KSPMA districts moving to the Facilitron work orders system will automatically be setup on Facilitron’s facility scheduling and calendaring platform. This platform manages the schedules of every facility in the district so M&O departments will know about any event or activity taking place on campus.
The scheduling platform can auto-generate rule-based work orders when an event is scheduled so that lights, HVAC, security or custodial gets scheduled. Also, maintenance can block out a facility’s availability on the scheduling platform so no one can reserve the facility if a repair or refurbishment project shuts down access.
Most importantly, the two systems are integrated so M&O can know when both internal or external events and activities take place and stay up-to-date with changes. That’s what Facilitron refers to as “one platform-of-record.”
Other Exclusive Features Include:
- Work Scheduler — literally drag and drop work orders on an employee name, track vacation and sick time, and segment by trade
- Scheduled Reports — create the report you need and have it come to your inbox each morning
- Automatic Notifications — auto-email notifications sent to site when new work order is received, parts ordered, and job completed. Customizable control of notifications.
- Bulk Action — Bulk receive, print, and close out work orders
- Budget and Tracking — automatically track budget performance by assigning costs
Easy, Turnkey Implementation
Implementation takes less than a month and includes:
- Build out of entire platform — including sites, facilities, workers, users, assets, consumables, with photos and descriptions
- Import existing data — including in-progress work orders, PM schedules, and three years of historical data
- Training and support — Admins, workers, users, with support documents, and email and telephone support
What Happens Next?
Three simple steps will start the process.
Facilitron will offer two live video presentations for KSPMA members to go over the features and benefits of the platform and to answer any questions. The sessions are scheduled for October 14th or October 15th, 2020. Click below to register.
October 14 at 1:00 pm ET/12:00 pm CT:
October 15 at 1:00 pm ET/12:00 pm CT:
Review Facilitron contract and return signed document.
Schedule implementation. Facilitron will begin implementing Kentucky districts on October 10th.
Get Touch-Free Attendee Management at Your District with No Cost or Obligation
Facilitron will set up at no cost or obligation touch-free single point- of-entry Attendee Management at each school site in your district. Attendee Management documents time, date, location and contact information of anyone who comes on campus for health screenings and contact tracing investigations.
For more information or to schedule your implementation, email us at email@example.com